Yields 15 servings of Ham, Ricotta and Spinach Breakfast Casserole
- 12 large eggs
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ½ small yellow onion
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon Garlic and Herb seasoning
- 9 ounce box frozen spinach, water squeezed out
- 1 pound diced ham
1. Preheat oven to 350°F, and start by chopping half a yellow onion.
2. Blend the four eggs, heavy whipping cream, ricotta cheese, and onion until smooth. Put to the side.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the rest of the eggs.
4. Add the blended mixture to the eggs and whisk together. The blended mixture will help keep the eggs together, almost like a crust.
5. Stir in the salt and garlic and herb seasoning until fully mixed in.
6. When done, fold in the spinach and diced ham.
7. Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray and pour the batter into the dish.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350°F or until the top looks fully cooked.
This makes a total of 15 servings of Ham, Ricotta and Spinach Breakfast Casserole. Each slice comes out to be 113.8 Calories, 8.26g Fats, 2.4 g Net Carbs, and 11.46g Protein.
|Ham, Ricotta and Spinach Casserole||Calories||Fats (g)||Carbs (g)||Fiber (g)||Net Carbs (g)||Protein (g)|
|12 large eggs||820||60||6||0||6||72|
|1 cup ricotta cheese||412||32||10||0||10||20|
|1lb diced ham||560||12||16||0||16||80|
|¼ cup heavy whipping cream||200||20||0||0||0||0|
|½ small yellow onion||15||0||4||0||4||0|
|¼ tsp. salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|½ tbsp Garlic and Herb seasoning||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|9 ounce box frozen spinach||60||0||9||3||6||6|
|Per Serving (/15)||137.8||8.26||3||0.2||2.8||11.87|
Special thanks to ruled me!